The good thing about the current fast-paced digital world is that it gives opportunities and a platform for many businesses. This produces healthy competition and gives the customer a better experience, but also creates the unavoidable issue of the need to stand out. Most of the searchers don’t click the second page of the Google results, admittedly only 9% of them do so. This shows how important Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is, a process that helps raise the probability of a service being used and increases the visitors to a website while using a search engine.
- Driving More Organic Traffic:
- Organic traffic is the traffic that a website gains not through any paid channels. Whenever a customer wants to get information about a product, he visits your website through search engines like Google, Bing, etc. Search engine optimization helps better the placement of your products in the minds of the customers. It drags customers to your website and improves brand visibility.
- SEO helps in better conversions:
- Search Engine Optimisation helps to reduce the time for the content to download. When a prospective customer types the keyword, he expects the website to show content fast to improve user satisfaction. SEO reduces the time a search engine takes to send instructions to the server. It optimizes image and font size to show results quickly.
- Stunning effects on the buying cycle:
- A customer uses the search engine to get information about the product. An eye-catching content will generate interest in the product. The reader will inquire about the product in the comment section or private chat. Now you can talk directly to the end-user and convince him to buy your product. This will impact the buying cycle to a great extent.
- SEO improves visibility
- A customer will prefer seeking information from the websites that appear first on the result page. SEO does this job for you. It places your website on the first page that drives most of the traffic. Hence SEO improves visibility.
SEO clears the way for your business, ignoring cut-throat competition in the market. When it improves visibility, it brings in lots of customers. This will, in turn, improves the conversion rate. When more and more people buy your product, you win despite the competition.
We are very happy with the results, we were 9 people team when we hired DigiElevation and we are 50 people team now. Highly recommend for SEO services!
How DigiElevation Does SEODegiElevation is recognized as one of the best SEO companies in Bangalore, catering to the SEO needs of different companies in various parts of the world. We have excellent records in dealing with companies from Vietnam, the USA, and Indian markets. To be more precise, we have catered to the SEO needs across a wide spectrum of industries. From healthcare to software, from software to law, we sketch new strategies that help these companies grow at a rapid pace. As a top SEO company in Bangalore, we concentrate on services that improve the visibility, reach of the client's business. Our motto is to bring the clients within the visible proximity of the customers. [caption id="attachment_157" align="alignnone" width="800"] SEO Periodic Table. Source - SEL[/caption]
Step 1: Project Introduction
Understand SEO Goals:We understand our clients' business and its target customers before jump into any SEO planning. We conduct formal sessions to interact with you to better understand your goals and then we come up with a user persona to build SEO strategies.
Step 2: Research & Concept
Keyword Research:Keywords research is a crucial task in SEO, we use keywords finder tools like UberSuggest, Google Keyword and MOZ to prepare a list of user intent keywords that have good search volume.
Competitive analysis:We compare the performance of different competitors and find out your company’s performance vis-a-vis the competitors. We also help to identify the key performance indicators of your business.
Step 3: Project Termination
SEO auditing:We study your product and website thoroughly to find out the current SEO status to improve visibility. SEO auditing helps us to identify onpage and technical SEO issues.
SEO Optimisation:DigiElevation takes care of both on-page and off-page search engine optimization including technical SEO. We make improvements in the content, meta tags, website loading speed, keywords optimization to make sure our clients on the first page. Off-page optimization includes link building from high domain authority websites. We track the progress with marketing tools like Ahrefs, Moz, UberSuggest, Google Analytics and Webmaster.